Responsibilities of External Affairs Division of CCCAA
- External Affairs Division is one of several agencies under Coordination Council of Chinese American Associations (CCCAA) and is led by CCCAA directly;
- External Affairs Division represents the image and promotes the interest of CCCAA. It is responsible for planning, developing and maintaining strategic relationships with entities including federal and local government agencies as well as other public and private partners in Washington Metropolitan Area;
- External Affairs Division is the point of contact and main communication channel of CCCAA to the outside world. It elaborates projects and provides proposals in cooperation with other divisions of CCCAA through relevant missions;
- External Affairs Division disseminates and stays abreast of government policies concerning various ethnic groups, and communicates necessary adjustments to CCCAA;
- Explores and forms multi-functional and deep-level exchange platforms between the Chinese community and outside units.